Meditation Teacher Training Course
Breath of Life with Healing Waters Academy
Breath of Life
Here at HWA we have been teaching meditation and relaxation for over 12 years and have been running workshops and courses for all ages and areas of meditation.
We like to feel that it should not be a ridged structure and more a way of life that flows with an natural rhythm... just like your breathing.
We nurture all things spiritual and tend to be drawn to guides, angels and the natural flow of relaxation, going within to find whatever is there for you.
Not telling you the way but showing you the way, and allowing you to find your own inner wonder.
Guiding and Teaching Meditation
The Breath of Life Diploma for Guiding and Teaching Meditation trains and qualifies you to run meditation groups and teach a variety of meditation techniques.
You will learn a range of Meditation styles and develop the trust and confidence to create and deliver original meditations in any environment.
The course is suitable for all types pf people and age groups, i.e. counsellors, teachers, hypnotherapists, fitness instructors, yoga teachers, social workers, massage therapists, group facilitators, team leaders and even those that wish to guide their family or friends through meditation.
the end of the course, you will feel confident and comfortable to conduct and teach meditation in a
variety of settings. You will have the ability to create meditations that are
suitable for many different environments. I.e. group relaxation, corporate stress management, private 1.2.1 meditation
This beautiful course which is enjoyable, relaxing and spiritually enlightening
and you will love being able to help many people to have benefit from your meditations and journeys.
- need a good experience of meditation practice in a group environment
- have been practising meditation at home on a regular basis
- need to have a basic understand of meditation
- need to be able to commit to the training dates that are in the diary
- need to arrange your own accommodation, as this is not a residential course
- have an opportunity to attend a workshop on meditation at HWA prior to your course
Breath of Life ~ Meditation Teacher Course
A Six Day Course, (Friday, Saturday and Sunday for two weekends separated by around 2 months) which gives you the opportunity to not just learn but to experience too.
Course Fee / Investment
£700 ~ Includes comprehensive manuals (This is broken down onto 2 payments of £350 with a deposit of £60 payable for each weekends training)
Continuing Professional Development
Further CPD One Day Courses are available at £90 per CPD Course. These Continuing Professional Development courses will cover more advanced techniques and spiritual development.
Our CPD courses are an ongoing important future development for your personal journey but also as part of your teaching practice. For instance there is a CPD to setting up in business, goal setting and planning.
There are case studies and written assignments to complete before you are awarded with your Breath of Life Practitioner Diploma
Once you have this you will be able to gain insurance for Guiding and Teaching Meditation.
Meditation Teacher’s Course Information
Module 1 – Theory, Research and Benefits of Meditation
Module 2 – The Practice of Meditation
Module 3 – Teaching Meditation
Module 4 – Meditation Practices
Module 5 - Assessment and further development
- Cultivating Awareness of “The Monkey Mind”
- Understanding consciousness
- Leading a meditation session
- How to hold sacred space
- Meditation teaching methodology (beginners, intermediate, advanced)
- Challenges and rewards in Teaching Meditation Classes
- Structuring your Meditation Class (Lesson Planning) and teaching techniques
- Covering 7 types of Meditation
- How to write your own journeys and meditation visualisations
- Using Mudras, Mandalas and Yantras
- Plenty of Role Play and gaining confidence
- Children and Meditation
- Plus much more
- Leads to an insurable diploma after written assignments and case studies