Terms & Conditions of Booking
Course & Workshop deposits are non-refundable.
1) In order to apply for a course, a nonrefundable booking fee as stated in item 2 is required along with the completed booking form. (As course places are limited and cannot always be guaranteed, it is recommended that you telephone or email us to determine course vacancies before applying, in order to avoid disappointment)
2) For individual applications, please fully complete our application form and return it to us with a deposit of £60 for courses £100 and over, or £25 per course under £100 or £15 for courses under £50
3) After applying for a course and paying the deposit, any balance of tuition fees will then be invoiced along with confirmation of your course place and arepayable in full 21 days prior to the course start date. If paying in full then confirmation and a receipt will be forwarded to you upon booking.
4) In the event of a student withdrawing from a course, all outstanding fees must be paid in full at the time of the students’ withdrawal. Healing WatersAcademy cannot accept any withdrawals unless they are in writing.
5) Any cancellation received more than 4 weeks prior to the course start date shall entitle Healing Waters Academy to a cancellation fee equivalent to the course booking fee. Cancellations received 4 weeks or less prior to the course start date, shall entitle Healing Waters Academy to a cancellation fee equivalent to the full course fee. Healing Waters Academy cannot accept any course cancellations unless they are in writing.
6) In the event of a student failing to attend or complete a confirmed, course or workshop, for any reason, however so determining, no refunds will be made by Healing Waters Academy and no entitlement to a later date, course or workshop will be applicable to the student.
7) Any payments due to Healing Waters Academy which become in arrears by 7 days or more will result in suspension of tuition. Healing WatersAcademy will at its discretion, charge interest on outstanding fees at a rate of 2% above Lloyds Bank base rate, on a daily basis, until all outstanding monies have been paid.
8) Course fees include tuition, training materials, resources, manuals and handouts as deemed appropriate by Healing Waters Academy for each course. Tea / coffee will also be provided during attendance at the centre. Any other items, facilities or resources supplied by Healing Waters Academy, at the request of the student, which Healing Waters Academy does not deem to be included in its advertised course fee, will be charged at an additional cost that shall be met by the student at the time of the request.
9) Course fees do not include additional items where required, such as student work wear or practical items such as kits for home practice. These items are an additional expense and are met by the student.
10) In certain circumstances it may be necessary for Healing Waters Academy to reschedule or cancel a course due to insufficient numbers upon which a booking has been made. If the rescheduled dates of the course are not convenient to you, Healing Waters Academy’s liability will be limited to a refund only, of the course fees paid.
11) Healing Waters Academy reserves the right to alter the course venue and timetable where necessary at any time.
12) Healing Waters Academy reserves the right to alter the course contents and structure where necessary at any time.
13) Healing Waters Academy reserves the right to determine the numbers of attendees on a course at any time.
14) Healing Waters Academy reserves the right to decline applications for valid reasons.
15) All confirmed course bookings are nontransferable.
16) It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, design rights and knowhow in or relating to the course or course materials provided or made available in connection with the course, remain the sole property of Healing Waters Academy. No copies of course materials or any usage of or reference to Healing Waters Academy’s name may be made unless it has been agreed in writing by Healing Waters Academy
17) All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out by Healing Waters Academy
18) It is the course applicant’s responsibility, having referred to relevant sources of course information, to ensure that the course in all of its aspects is suitable for their requirements. Healing Waters Academy is happy to provide advice but accepts no liability in the event that the content of the course, any changes to course timetables, structure or cancellation where necessary does not meet individual requirements. Once an application has been received and processed by Healing Waters Academy and a course place allocated, the applicant will be subject to and in agreement with all conditions as set out herein by Healing Waters Academy.
The terms and conditions set out herein are a complete statement of the agreement between the course applicant and Healing Waters Academy and supersede all discussions, correspondence and representations made prior to the date of booking. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend early booking as these courses are in great demand and places are limited.
Click HERE to book on line