Harmonic Sound Massage (Healing)
A Celestial Concerto of Sound Bathing!
One day practitioner Diploma Course
Sound reaches deep within you and connects with your consciousness, surrounding you like a fragrance, cleansing you, refreshing you and rejuvenating you.
What is Harmonic Sound Massage?
Singing bowls and tuning forks have been in use for meditation and healing purposes already 5000 years ago. Ancient knowledge tells us about the effects of sound on the human body, the mind and the soul. In an Harmonic Sound Massage© session the therapists uses gentle touch and a combination of Tibetan singing bowls and tuning forks according to the clients individual needs, with each session will be completely different. The elemental overtones and harmonies resonate with each heartbeat and can take your client on a deep meditative journey.
The soft continuous sounds of the singing bowls and tuning forks provide a focus that quietens the mind and aligns the physical body.
Sound waves vibrating the body are massaging every single cell, thus bringing new flow into stagnant places, loosening muscle tensions and energising organs.
Sound Massage will help to bring development of inner harmony.
Harmonic Harmony within can provide:
- Deep relaxation
- The gentle, purifying vibrations clear negative energies
- Stimulates and balances the chakras
- Gentle massage and harmonisation of each individual cell in the body
- Relief of tensions and blockages in the body
- Stimulates the body’s natural innate self-healing
- Improved sleep
- Also gives the receiver a deep sense of well-being and a boost of energy
- Only two students per course.
The Healing Harmonic Sound Massage is a sound massage with no physical contact
What is covered during the training are the following:
- Opening and closing sacred space
- The Healing Harmonic Sound Massage Routine
- Using Tibetan Singing Bowls, Tuning Forks, Sound Bars/Chimes and Tingshas
- Learning about sound and how it affects the body and whole being of a person
- Covering the tools and equipment needed for the massage /sound healing
- Small classes of up to 2
- Comprehensive course manual
- Assessing and recording treatments; aftercare; reactions to treatment; the healing crisis.
- Client confidentiality and record keeping.
- Contraindications to sound massage; when to seek GP advice; when to suggest other alternative treatments.
- Anatomy & physiology of the main human systems using course A&P reference book (covered on day and also home study)
- Setting up a treatment room; health & safety.
- Ethics and good practice.
- The treatment asks
for 2 case studies, each having 3 treatments each and also a pass grade for our Sound Massage Theory Assessment Paper