Hopi Ear Candle Therapy Training ~ Learn the correct way
Hopi Ear Candling Practitioners Diploma Course
One Day Course £130
Our one-day training course covers everything you need to know in order for you to safely and professionally conduct a therapy session in Hopi Ear Candling.
Course Times 9.30am – 5pm
- Anatomy & Physiology certificate is not required for this course
- The course covers the history of ear candling, basic anatomy, contraindications, facial and gentle head massage.
- Includes a comprehensive manual and one pair of Biosun Hopi Ear Candles to use on the training day
- Individual attention in small classes – limited to 4 per class.
- You will gain a comprehensive knowledge of ear candles with their benefits, usages and application.
- This one day ear candling course covers everything you need to know for you to safely and professionally conduct a therapy session of a Hopi Ear Candle Treatment.
- Each students will give and receive a Hopi Ear Treatment and also Face and Gentle Head Massage
What is Hopi Ear Candling?
Hopi Ear Candling is a wonderfully relaxing and beneficial treatment. It can help with many conditions and problems associated with the ear, nose and throat area.
What Are Ear Candles?
- · Ear candles are hollow tubes made from cotton and various waxes.
What are Ear Candles used for?
- · To treat the symptoms of, among others, sinusitis, pink eye, vertigo (dizziness), hearing loss, blocked ears and tinnitus.
- · The treatment normalises pressure in the ear and is an effective treatment for swimmers ear and helps with problems after flying.
- · Ear candling treatments can stimulate your body's natural systems to remove excess ear wax, debris, Candida infections and fungus, although ear candles will not physically remove ear wax during the treatment.
How do ear candles work?
- · The treatment increases blood flow and stimulates lymphatic drainage, restoring the balance that enables your body to correct any problems.
- · Physically the heat from the flame creates a stimulating, warming effect and creates a spiral energy vortex. This removes excess mucus in the middle ear, inner ear, sinuses and nose.
- · It also increases the mobility of the white blood cells and improves the immune response.
- · Ear candles do not physically remove ear wax, however they do create the conditions whereby your body's own defenses restores balance to its systems.
The Ear Wax Removal Misconception
- Ear candles do not suck wax out of the ear!
- Anything in the bottom of the candle that looks like earwax is from the beeswax component of the candle. There have been studies that prove beyond doubt that none of the material is from the human ear. When examining an ear candle after a treatment, you will see that all the residue is after the filter, ear wax is not magic and does not appear and disappear through filters!
- Furthermore ear candles do not create any negative pressure that can be measured by modern medical equipment.
- There is no vacuum and not even a fraction of the power required to extract ear wax.
- Ear candling does not physically remove compacted ear wax, candida infections or fungus.
- Ear candles act as a catalyst that affects the body's system and enables us to relax and allows the eustachian, sinus and lymph’s to open and drain.
To ensure that we act responsibly and carry out good practice, should the tutor feel that you would benefit from further training, certification may/will be held back and you will offered the opportunity/be asked to attend the next available course that has a space, which is offered free of charge. This is rare but we would not be acting responsibly as a professional training company if we sent out students, where the tutor felt they were unsafe in any way. Remember that one day to learn any treatment/ therapy is only a short time and therefore the standard must be high enough to enable us to issue you with a Practitioner/Diploma certificate.