Purusha Healing Marma Hand Massage
A beautiful treatment that is both healing and relaxing
One Day Diploma Course - £150
Purusha means higher consciousness or higher self.
Using warm oils that suit a persons dosha type, Purusha Healing Marma Hand Massage is a wonderfully relaxing massage to the hands and arms, and finishes with a gentle massage to the neck and shoulders.
The healing begins from within as the clients marma points are stimulated and their higher consciousness invited to assist with the treatment a beautiful spiritual experience may be achieved.along with complete relaxation.
- Increases the production of blood corpuscles and antibodies which protect the body from viruses and illnesses.
- Vitalises the body,
- Helps to prevent the process of ageing and brings vitality.
- Improves the function of muscles, softens the complexion and has a favourable effect on the quality of skin.
- Has been used to keep good health condition, better sleep and longevity for thousands years.
Course Requirements: There are no formal requirements for entry onto this course
- Purusha Hand Massage is wonderfully relaxing to give and receive.
- The therapy is performed with the client fully clothed in a reclining or sitting position.
- The treatment includes massage and acupressure to the arms and hands. Finishing with a gentle neck and shoulder massage.
- Profoundly relaxing to give and receive
- Holistic - brings balance and harmony to the mind, body and spirit and supports the body's natural ability to heal itself.
- Combines perfectly with other therapies for example Indian Head, Reiki, Massage, Aromatherapy, Hopi Ear Candles, Holistic Facials and Beauty Treatments.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced therapists, including Reiki practitioners, holistic therapists, beauty therapists etc.
- Effective as 45 minute treatment or as a easy 'taster treatment'
- £60 deposit secures your place
- Requires 2 case studies (Each having one treatment)
- The purpose and benefits of the treatment
- The Massage routine: step-by-step instruction and practice
- A fully illustrated manual along with a Diploma (after Case Studies)
- Contraindications to Hand Massage.
- Anatomy & Physiology certificate is not required for this course however it will be included in your course manual.
- 9.30 - 5pm
Click HERE to Book your Place