The Goddess Massage
ALOHA ~ The Goddess Massage ~ Spiritual and Beautiful
One Day Practitioner Diploma Course
Course Fee: £190
Course Times: 9.30am - 5pm
This one day Goddess Massage course will include:
What is The Goddess Massage?
The Goddess Massage can help a variety of health conditions:
- Back pain and aches
- Poor circulation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis pain
- Stress, anxiety and tension
- Helps release energy blockages
- Healing on mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
- A typical Goddess Massage last approx 40 Minutes
Look in Diary of Events for places left
Course Syllabus ~ The Goddess Massage
The Goddess Massage is a Hot Stone Massage to the back, legs and arms.
What is covered during the training are the following:
- Opening and closing sacred space
- The Goddess Massage Routine
- Using (Hot stones) Basalt Stones, their care and how to safely use them
- What Hot Stone Kits are available (please wait until after the course before purchasing any kit, please note we do not stock any)
- Learning about the Goddess Pele, the goddess of volcanoes
- Covering the tools and equipment needed for the massage
- Small classes of up to 2
- Comprehensive course manual
- Stress & its many ramifications and effects on the body and mind.
- The Goddess Massage routine using a range of practical massage techniques for the body areas covered in the massage; client care; good body use.
- Case studies; client handling; listening skills; taking a case history.
- Assessing and recording treatments; aftercare; reactions to treatment; the healing crisis.
- Client confidentiality and record keeping.
- Contraindications to massage; when to seek GP advice; when to suggest other alternative treatments.
- Anatomy & physiology of the main human systems using course A&P reference book (covered on day and also home study)
- Setting up a treatment room; health & safety.
- Ethics and good practice.
- The length of The Goddess Massage is a One day course 9am – 5pm
Whether there are any pre requisites
- There are no pre requisites
Whether the course includes any anatomy and physiology training
- Relevant A & P is covered during the day and also as part of home study. We recommend a course A&P book to run alongside the course
The number of assessed case studies students have to perform
- The Goddess Massage asks for 2 case studies, each having 3 treatments each
Details of how students are assessed as competent
- Students are assesses during the day with each student completing 2 treatments during the day.
- Case Studies and a pass grade of our goddess massage Theory Assessment Paper are required before diplomas are issued.
- If we feel that the student isn’t competent and safe during the training day we ask that they attend another course (free of charge.)
- No Diplomas are issued until we feel the student is proficient