Purusha Healing Marma Back Massage
Purusha Healing Marma Back Massage Diploma Course
1 Day Practitioner Diploma Course
Purusha means higher consciousness or higher self.
Purusha Healing Marma Massage of back, neck and shoulders is a very effective oil massage which focuses on the most troublesome parts of body which are back, neck and shoulders.
The massage uses warm oils as the therapist works carefully up the spine, the waist, shoulder and neck areas, and also focuses on the Marma (energy points) over the whole back, shoulders and arms.
This is a gentle and soothing massage.
- Increases the production of blood corpuscles and antibodies which protect the body from viruses and illnesses.
- Vitalises the body,
- Helps to prevent the process of ageing and brings vitality.
- Improves the function of muscles, softens the complexion and has a favourable effect on the quality of skin.
- Has been used to keep good health condition, better sleep and longevity for thousands years.
The day consists of:
- The Theory of Ayurvedic Massage
- The Marma points
- The purpose and benefits of the treatment
- Contra-indications and contra actions
- The Massage routine: step-by-step instruction and practice
- After care of clients
- A fully illustrated manual
- Practitioner Diploma after case studies
- A&P Home study
- £60 deposit secures your place
- 9.30am - 5.30pm
Click HERE to Book your Place
Click HERE for Diary of Events for all Training events and for places left